This paper from the German Development Institute assesses the growing literature on both fragility and the effectiveness of democracy support, with a special focus on the quantitative literature.
This report from the German Development Institute discusses the importance of environmental inclusion when discussing sustainable development goals.
This paper from the Climate & Development Knowledge Network considers some of the various drivers behind countries’ climate compatible development strategies and their incentives for engaging on this agenda.
New Drugs and Health Technologies for Low-Income Populations: Will the Private Sector Meet the Needs of Low-Income Populations in Developing Countries?
This paper from the RAND Corporation argues that the development of targeted health technologies for poor people will require a new mix of technology, organizations and institutions.
This publication from the RAND Corporation details the testimony from Lloyd Thrall to the U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission.
- Economic Development (730)
- Economics of Conflict (409)
- Foreign Aid (373)
- Monitoring and Evaluation (285)
- Post-Conflict Reconstruction (270)
- Poverty (267)
- Business and Conflict (204)
- Natural Resource Management (181)
- Extractive Industries (180)
- Public Finance (151)
- NGOs and Civil Society (148)
- Corruption (129)
- Environment (128)
- Trade (117)
- Food Security (109)
- Financial Sector (108)
- Military and Reconstruction (78)
- Energy (61)
- Crime and Economic Development (58)
- Education and Training (49)