This report is the first ever USAID Forward Progress Report highlighting the past year’s successes and challenges in reforming the Agency and delivering better, more sustainable results.
This report from the Congressional Research Service analyzes the economic relationship between foreign investment and national security.
Learning the Lessons? Assessing the Response to the 2012 Food Crisis in the Sahel to Build Resilience for the Future
This report from Oxfam evaluates the response to the food crisis in the Sahel in 2012 and the lessons that must be learned to improve future responses.
This paper from the Institute of Development Studies assesses four different monitoring and evaluation approaches in vulnerable, poverty-stricken communities.
- Economic Development (719)
- Economics of Conflict (401)
- Foreign Aid (370)
- Monitoring and Evaluation (283)
- Post-Conflict Reconstruction (269)
- Poverty (264)
- Business and Conflict (202)
- Extractive Industries (177)
- Natural Resource Management (175)
- NGOs and Civil Society (148)
- Public Finance (147)
- Corruption (129)
- Environment (122)
- Trade (115)
- Financial Sector (105)
- Food Security (105)
- Military and Reconstruction (77)
- Crime and Economic Development (58)
- Energy (58)
- Education and Training (48)