This paper from the RAND Corporation explores the link between economic openness and companies' corporate governance practices in developing countries.
This IPI report explores the ways in which new technologies can assist international actors, governments, and civil society organizations to more effectively prevent violence and conflict.
This working paper from the FriEnt-Working Group on Peace and Development and the Center for Peacebuilding (KOFF) argues that results-orientation in its currently practiced form is more of a hindrance than a help for achieving better results.
This paper from the Chicago Council on Global Affairs reveals that most Sub-Saharan African countries could potentially access at least 25 times their locally produced agricultural knowledge by adapting and adopting scientific breakthroughs produced in other countries.
- Economic Development (719)
- Economics of Conflict (401)
- Foreign Aid (370)
- Monitoring and Evaluation (283)
- Post-Conflict Reconstruction (269)
- Poverty (264)
- Business and Conflict (202)
- Extractive Industries (177)
- Natural Resource Management (175)
- NGOs and Civil Society (148)
- Public Finance (147)
- Corruption (129)
- Environment (122)
- Trade (115)
- Financial Sector (105)
- Food Security (105)
- Military and Reconstruction (77)
- Crime and Economic Development (58)
- Energy (58)
- Education and Training (48)