This ODI paper considers the options available for resource-rich developing economies when deciding whether to implement SFIs to manage their natural resource wealth.
The Private Sector and Climate Change Adaptation:IFC Investments Under the Pilot Program for Climate Resilience
This paper from the Bretton Woods Project looks closely at PPCR projects implemented under the World Bank's private sector lending arm, the International Finance Corporation (IFC).
This NOREF report highlights the instances in which traditional and emerging actors’ agendas converge and diverge – and the motivations behind these agendas.
This report from The Chicago Council on Global Affairs urges the U.S. government to focus its global food security strategy on prioritizing science, increasing trade flows for agriculture and food, and incentivizing greater business activity in low-income countries.
This recent article from Stability discusses the innovative ways that government intervention has reduced conflict in Bolivia's coca sector.
- Economic Development (730)
- Economics of Conflict (409)
- Foreign Aid (373)
- Monitoring and Evaluation (285)
- Post-Conflict Reconstruction (270)
- Poverty (267)
- Business and Conflict (204)
- Natural Resource Management (181)
- Extractive Industries (180)
- Public Finance (151)
- NGOs and Civil Society (148)
- Corruption (129)
- Environment (128)
- Trade (117)
- Food Security (109)
- Financial Sector (108)
- Military and Reconstruction (78)
- Energy (61)
- Crime and Economic Development (58)
- Education and Training (49)