There is far too little cross-country research regarding countries attempting to transition out of conflict and this report from USIP intends to help remedy that deficiency.
This report from the Woodrow Wilson Center gathers leading environmental security experts to analyze these underexplored aspects of responding to climate change.
This ODI report summarizes a set of scoping exercises carried out in early 2013 into the status of biofuel projects in five countries: Ethiopia, Indonesia, Mozambique, Tanzania and Zambia.
- Economic Development (730)
- Economics of Conflict (409)
- Foreign Aid (373)
- Monitoring and Evaluation (285)
- Post-Conflict Reconstruction (270)
- Poverty (267)
- Business and Conflict (204)
- Natural Resource Management (181)
- Extractive Industries (180)
- Public Finance (151)
- NGOs and Civil Society (148)
- Corruption (129)
- Environment (128)
- Trade (117)
- Food Security (109)
- Financial Sector (108)
- Military and Reconstruction (78)
- Energy (61)
- Crime and Economic Development (58)
- Education and Training (49)